Home of the Foodz

Where we post our various antics in the virtual (and real) world!

This Thread is Not a Spy (11 posts)

• Profile picture of Tigris Tigris said 5 years, 7 months ago:

Seriously, just ignore it, no spies here.

• Profile picture of admin admin said 5 years, 7 months ago:

Nope, none at all!

• Profile picture of bunnycupcake bunnycupcake said 5 years, 6 months ago:

You liars!This thread just zapped mah cupcake! o_O

• Profile picture of admin admin said 5 years, 6 months ago:

Then Suddenly, Spycrabs… millions of them…

MentleMentleMentleMentleMentleMentleMentleMentleMentleMentleMentleMentleMentleMentleMentleMentleMentleMentleMentleMentleMentleMentleMentleMentle

The spycrabs was totally unaware of the snoipahdiles lurking in the shadows…

And all the pootisbirds could do is watch from the dispenser trees

…when the epic battle begin. Who will win and who will be a trophy head on a wall? The pootisbirds could never resist a chance to get new hats so they started betting.

1 refined on the snoipahdiles!

The battle began and the surprised spycrabs started to attack the snoipahdiles with cigarette butts.The millions of cigarett butts (still burning) rained over the snoipahdiles and burned them. The snoipahdiles took cover behind the dispensertrees and started shooting crotch shots on the spycrabs with their Sydney sleepers. But the spycrabs was too many!They needed allies to win this fight..
    The snoipahdiles leader sent one of his men to the Don for the infamous Medilobster family to ask for help.Don MediCupcake agreed to help but ONLY if they bring her a very rare hat called Houwar.”That hat will give me the wealth and respect I deserve!” said Don MediCupcake.
    Snoipahdiels had no choice but to agree to this.
    The medilobsters followed the snoipahdiles back to the battlefield, equipped with their magic ubersaws.They rushed in front of the spycrabs and shouted ” I´m going to saw through your bones!” The spycrabs could not defend themselves against this powerful spell.The spycrabs was defeated.
    So that´s how the spycrabs became an endangered species.
    Oh, And pootisbird Saus got so much metal from the bet that he became king of pootisbirds and married the hot princess! The End!

• Profile picture of Tigris Tigris said 5 years, 6 months ago:

What the hell have you guys done to my thread? ಠ_ರೃ

Made it epic, duh!

Featured Video
Popular posts
Sponsors