Home of the Foodz

Where we post our various antics in the virtual (and real) world!

Guess what’s going down (11 posts)

• Profile picture of admin admin said 5 years, 6 months ago:

http://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Kritzkrieg#Strange_variant

• Profile picture of bunnycupcake bunnycupcake said 5 years, 6 months ago:

An elevator?( Aerosmith,”love in an elevator”) :)

Close, but I actually got a strange kritzkreig, so now everything is getting gibbed >=]

Congrats! It´s very nice of you to say that my guess was close,haha! I thought the headline had something to do with 90´s heavy metal groups (Even though they are not that “heavy”)! But I see what you meant naow… Dr Feelgood! :D And the link was a clue too…:D How could I miss dat cluuuuue!

and then the demoman got a battleaxe and everything was metal again =D

And demoman and his guitarshaped battleaxe became the main characters in Brutal legend 2. David Hasselhof is his sidekick because of the games small budget they couldn´t afford another actor. The game got bad reviews. Reason:The characters are too hard to control because they are drunk through whole game and can´t aim or walk straight so the battles are almost impossible to win. Noone has ever made it to level 2.

that is because the playtesters were approaching it the wrong way, for example I have never lost a game while playing demoman while drunk myself, at least not any times that I remember….

Conclusion, MOAR BOOZE!

:D if I play demoman better when I´m drunk… How will I get better at playing soldier?
    And send me a Steam message when you are drunk and play demoman next time!
    I need to learn the “drunken Demo” style! :D

Not too sure about getting better at soldier, best to ask tiggy… I think it’s something to do with channelling your rage to fire crit rockets 115% of the time.
    As for drunken demo style, it involves aiming roughtly where the enemy might be… maybe… i don’t know! then equipping your sticky launcher and alternating mouse 1 and mouse2 so that it is constantly exploding, then if anything gets past that, run up and hit it with your bottle, then taunt and take a drink when your demo drinks =D

lol. I wonder what Jackie Chan would do? He´s the true Drunken master! :D

• Profile picture of Tigris Tigris said 5 years, 6 months ago:

You must wield your hatred of all living things that cross your path, including your own team, with a possible exception for your medic. Let your rage and frustration flow through you, and let your enemies despair, for you are their ending.

Oh, and taking the high ground helps.

Featured Video
Popular posts
Sponsors