Home of the Foodz

Where we post our various antics in the virtual (and real) world!

TF2 funmix signup (6 posts)

• Profile picture of admin admin said 5 years, 4 months ago:

Basically the concept is if we get enough people together to organise a 6v6 or a 9v9 i will rent a server to play on for the hour, basically to get people into competitive tf2 who would normally be put off my being facerolled by people who have been doing it longer. The overall goal is to learn from each other and have fun =D

Rules:
    Standard ETF2L rules for the gametype you are playing (highlander or 6v6)
    All players enter individually and are put into a random generator to determine teams, from there you can determine roles yourself
    No raging at less experienced team-mates, everyone is here to learn so you really wouldn’t be helping anyone… instead, explain what they could do better.
    Most of all though, Have fun!

Also I’m almost always down for a game unless I can’t get to my computer or something else is in the way!

• Profile picture of Tigris Tigris said 5 years, 4 months ago:

Yeah okay I guess, but you know how unreliable my connection is. And how easily I get angry.

• Profile picture of admin admin said 5 years, 4 months ago:

Well tiggy, the thing about these games is that we’re playing against people with the same skill level as us, so it’s all good.

• Profile picture of bunnycupcake bunnycupcake said 5 years, 3 months ago:

And I will be there to heal you when you want to go berserk! :D (just kidding)

• Profile picture of jobo jobo said 5 years, 3 months ago:

Sure, i’d be up for it.

• Profile picture of a churro a churro said 5 years, 3 months ago:

ok sign me up >:D

Featured Video
Popular posts
Sponsors